Zappas Hair Salons Celebrate 30th Birthday With A Fantastic Celebratory Promotion – 180 People Will Recieve a Cut & Blow Dry For Just £30!
We are offering 180 lucky people the chance to have a cut & blow dry at their local Zappas hair salon for just £30 with our special offer to mark our 30th anniversary.
The first 30 clients to ring their local Zappas salon and quote ‘30th Birthday £30 Promo’ will receive this superb discount of a £30 cut and blow dry! All we ask of you is that you agree to have your photo taken and published on our social media and that you publish your story on your own social media (with the hashtag #zappastyle).
PLUS… if the lucky 180 recipients give us a five star Google review, we’ll enter you into a draw to win a FREE cut and finish!
If you are lucky enough to grab one of our £30 Cut & Blow Dries, we also ask that you book in for your appointment in April or May 2019.
Terms & Conditions
- The first 30 clients who book in will receive the special £30 rate on one Cut & Blow Dry
- There are 30 of these offers per salon (we have six salons)
- Quote ’30th Birthday £30 Promo’ to claim your discount (only the first 30 callers per salon will receive the prize)
- Your appointment must be in April or May 2019
- This discount is only applicable once per client
- The prize entitles each winner to a cut & blow dry for £30
- The offer is with selected stylists (you may not be able to choose a specific stylist but we will do our best to accommodate your request for a specific stylist.)
- If you fail to turn up for an appointment, you will lose the £30 cut & blow dry
- You cannot transfer your hair cut & blow dry to another person – this is exclusively for the winners
- The offer cannot be swapped for any other treatment or a cash alternative
- Reward Card points cannot be used in conjunction with the £30 cut & blow dry
- Once you claim your £30 cut & blow dry you must agree to have your photo taken and published on our social media and to publish your story on your own social media (with the hashtag #zappastyle)
- The salon manager’s decision is final.