Blondes Have More Fun!

Your Blonde Hair Colour Questions Answered at Zappas Hair Salons in Berkshire & Hampshire

Did you know that only 2% of people in the world are naturally blonde?! If you’re in the other 98%, the blonde hair colour experts at Zappas Hair Salons in Berkshire & Hampshire can help you to fake the perfect, natural looking blonde hair colour.

The Best Hair Colour Salons Near Me











Your Blonde Hair Colour Consultation at Zappas Hair Salons 

Blonde Hair Questions answered, zappas hair salons in wokingham, fleet, crowthorne, caversham and twyfordIt’s important to us that we get your hair colour perfect, so you’ll receive an in-depth hair colour consultation every time you visit our salons. The expert Zappas hair colourists will take the time to listen to your past colour experiences (good and bad!), your loves and loathes, in a space where you can have a conversation where you feel understood.

We want you to fully understand what we will be doing with your hair colour so we’ll explain every step of the way to you. We will be honest with you about how we can realistically achieve your dream hair, as it may take more than one visit to our salon to get the colour just right.

The result? You’ll leave our salons happy and satisfied that we can help you with your blonde ambitions. We also offer a whole range of hair colours.  Find out more about our expert hair colour services here

Blonde Hair Colours at Top Berkshire & Hampshire Hair Salons

Blonde Hair Questions answered, zappas hair salons in wokingham, fleet, crowthorne, caversham and twyford“Blonde” is a very broad term when it comes to describing hair colour. Blondes can include champagne blondes, copper colours and even very light brown hair shades. 

Once we’ve discussed which blonde hair colour it is that you desire, your Zappas colour specialist will assess your base colour, so that we can see how long it will take our hair colour experts to lift your shade without compromising the health of your hair. If your hair has been previously damaged by over processing, we would recommend OLAPLEX, which can be used to upgrade your usual hair colouring service to give strength, shine and vibrant colour. Find out more about OLAPLEX here

Please note : If you are new to hair colour or haven’t visited us in 6 months, you will require a quick patch test 48 hours prior to your Zappas hair colour appointment. 

Which Blonde Tone Should I Choose?

Blonde Hair Questions answered, zappas hair salons in wokingham, fleet, crowthorne, caversham and twyfordThe Zappas hair colour experts will assess your skin tone and even eye colour to decide which tone is right for you. The best tone will brighten and compliment your complexion. 

Warm undertones include golden & honey blondes. If you want a more platinum blonde or champagne blonde hair colour, we will add some cool blue or purple tones, which can prevent your blonde from looking brassy. Neutral tones are used to support your base colour rather than adding colour or removing brassy tones.

Tones can range from blue toned ash blondes to copper blonde shades. Your Zappas colour expert may also add a secondary undertone to make your new blonde hair colour beautifully multi-dimensional. 

Maintain Your New Blonde Hair Colour with Zappas Hair Salons

To help your new hair colour to remain looking fresh for as long as possible, you should invest in a specialist shampoo and conditioner for blondes. Your Zappas  colour expert can recommend the best professional hair care products for your new blonde shade. We stock the fabulous Tigi Copyright range which are only available to buy in-salon, and work to preserve your brilliant new hair colour. 

Depending upon the contrast with your natural hair colour, you will need to book in to have your roots touched up every 6 to 8 weeks. A moisturising treatment or toner can also work wonders in refreshing your blonde hair colour in-between visits to Zappas Hair Salons in Berkshire & Hampshire.

Book Your Blonde Hair Colour Appointment at Zappas Hair Salons in Berkshire & Hampshire

We’d love to help you achieve a beautiful blonde hair colour, so book in at your local Zappas salon for a complimentary consultation now using the links below. 

Report an issue.

Sometimes website display issues can be fixed with a hard refresh. If this does not resolve the problem, please complete a bug report below.

By submitting this form a screenshot will be taken of this website as YOU currently see it which include sensitive information. You also agree to diagnostic information being taken including but not limited to: Browser type (Chrome/Firefox, IE etc), Operating System and IP Addresss. We may attempt to contact you in order to help resolve the issue you are reporting to us.

Thank you! Our technical team will look at this issue shortly. In the meantime, if you have any questions please contact: tech@salonguru.net