Looking for the best hairdressers? Try zappas hair salon in Caversham
With our zappas hair salon in Caversham our aim was to create a London West End-style salon in the suburbs. As a result, the interior is high fashion, comfortable and contemporary with luxurious touches, combining soft lines, angles and sleek shaped furniture.
At zappas hairdressers in Caversham, our passion for hairdressing drives us to ensure that you receive a service beyond expectation and that you leave us looking and feeling fantastic. Here’s what you can expect from your unforgettable experience at zappas Caversham…
- Arrive for your complimentary consultation, relax with a luxury beverage and flick through our welcome pack containing style inspiration, products, offers and more!
- Your Hair Stylist or Hair Colourist will discuss cut, colour and styling options, advising on looks and hues that will work best with your hair type, skin tone and face shape.
- If you’re a hair colour first-timer we’ll carry out a 48-hour skin test for your own peace of mind and safety.
- Once you’re 100% happy with your chosen style, we’ll treat you to a luxury designer shampoo, condition and decadent head massage.
- Want more complimentary refreshments? Just ask!
- You will be styled to perfection and your hair finished with professional products.
- And... feel free to pop in within two weeks for a tweak or more styling advice.
Phone0118 947 4144
Meet the Team
How long have you been in hairdressing?
Why did you choose to be a hairdresser?
Artistic, fun, exciting
What do you like most about being a hairdresser?
What do you specialise in, i.e., colour, hair-up?
What do you like about working for Zappas?
Team spirit, training, fun, enthusiastic
What/who motivates you?
What/who influences you?
The artistic team that is within our salon
What courses and qualifications in hairdressing have you achieved?
City and Guilds, A1, NVQ 3, Tigi Advance colour and cutting
I have been working at Zappas Caversham for 14 years. When I was at school I got a Saturday job and I am still here now!!
I love being a hairdresser as I like to make people look and feel good, I like meeting different people all the time and no day is ever the same. I am a colourist and a stylist and I really enjoy colouring hair.
I like working at Zappas as it’s a really fun environment - the salon is very modern and we have lots of opportunities to learn more skills and techniques. Going on courses and salon incentives motivate me - I really like working in a big team and we all bounce off each other!
I read fashion magazines and check out latest trends in high street shops to see what’s happening to influence me. I have my NVQ in Hairdressing and qualifications to be a trainer. I have also attended many basic and advanced courses, including in-house courses, both in cutting and colouring.
I have worked on stage at The Clothes Show Live and at Salon International and I have my certificate in the Colour Degree Course.
Areas We Cover