Zappas Hair Salon in Fleet - Bringing London Chic to Hampshire!
Zappas in Fleet Road was designed to bring a bit of London chic to Hampshire, so locals can enjoy all the style of the city without the journey!
As well as the signature boutique style, Fleet also boasts a massaging backwash area, plasma LCD screens and a central waiting area so clients can soak up the salon atmosphere. Here’s what you can expect from your unforgettable experience at zappas in Fleet…
- Arrive for your complimentary consultation, relax with a luxury beverage and flick through our welcome pack containing style inspiration, products, offers and more!
- Your Hair Stylist or Hair Colourist will discuss cut, colour and styling options, advising on looks and hues that will work best with your hair type, skin tone and face shape.
- If you’re a hair colour first-timer we’ll carry out a 48-hour skin test for your own peace of mind and safety.
- Once you’re 100% happy with your chosen style, we’ll treat you to a luxury designer shampoo, condition and decadent head massage.
- Want more complimentary refreshments? Just ask!
- You will be styled to perfection and your hair finished with professional products.
- And... feel free to pop in within two weeks for a tweak or more styling advice.
Phone01252 616 638
Meet the Team
How long have you been in hairdressing?
Why did you choose to be a hairdresser?
I didn’t choose to be a hairdresser, after leaving Art collage I found myself working on Reception in a salon within a year I was running a full column, I found hairdressing very easy it seemed to come naturally.
What do you like most about being a hairdresser?
What I like most about being a hairdresser is meeting different people from all walks of life being able to explore my creativity on a daily basis and making people feel fantastic, there’s nothing more rewarding.
What do you specialise in, i.e., colour, hair-up?
I specialize in cutting & styling, creative colour, long hair dressing i.e.; Bridal and prom hair
What do you like about working for Zappas?
What I like most about working for Zappas is the comfortable high fashion contemporary salon environment, my team members The on going training opportunity.
What/who motivates you?
What and who motivates me is constant change in fashion trends, the team around me, my friends & family
What/who influences you?
What/who influences me are other hairdressers i.e.; Vidal Sassoon, Eygene soloman, Trevor Sorbie. Past Trends from 18th century to 60′s – mods and rockers and anything in between, Art, theatre and music. Fashion Icons; Madonna & Kate moss etc.
What courses and qualifications in hairdressing have you achieved?
L’Oréal Colour Degree, Hairdressing level 1, 2, & 3, Public health and Hygiene , L’Oréal inspiration diploma, Toni and guy advanced cutting and technical course, L’Oréal colour keys , Sebastian advanced cutting technique, Tigi cutting courses
Areas We Cover