Come & Visit Zappas Hair Salon - the Chicest Hairdressers in Twyford!
Zappas Hair Salon in Twyford is situated in the heart of the village. Parking is located nearby, close to the beautiful listed building which was once the old post office.
Our Twyford salon is another chic salon retreat with Baroque wallpaper, burning scented oils and a central waiting area so clients can really soak up the zappas atmosphere. Here’s what you can expect from your unforgettable experience at zappas in Twyford…
- Arrive for your complimentary consultation, relax with a luxury beverage and flick through our welcome pack containing style inspiration, products, offers and more!
- Your Hair Stylist or Hair Colourist will discuss cut, colour and styling options, advising on looks and hues that will work best with your hair type, skin tone and face shape.
- If you’re a hair colour first-timer we’ll carry out a 48-hour skin test for your own peace of mind and safety.
- Once you’re 100% happy with your chosen style, we’ll treat you to a luxury designer shampoo, condition and decadent head massage.
- Want more complimentary refreshments? Just ask!
- You will be styled to perfection and your hair finished with professional products.
- And... feel free to pop in within two weeks for a tweak or more styling advice.
Phone0118 932 1777
Meet the Team
How long have you been in hairdressing?
Why did you choose to be a hairdresser?
Because hairdressing is a good way to show my creativeness. I enjoy making the best out of people and being in control of how they look.
What do you like most about being a hairdresser?
I love everything about hairdressing, the whole package! From changing someones whole appearance, to just adding alittle colour. I really loveto design something for the individual client, so it is their own haircut, for them! For me it is important to understand and respect what the client wants and then delivery it. This gives me the greatest satisfaction, making my clients happy!
What do you specialise in, i.e., colour, hair-up?
I specialise in everything as the whole package is very important.
What do you like about working for Zappas?
The opportunities we have and the team I work with.
What/who motivates you?
Running my own column like it’s my own business and my strong management team.
What/who influences you?
Fashion, my work mates, watching people on the street. Everything you can see or touch that you can use to interpret into a haircut or colour.
What courses and qualifications in hairdressing have you achieved?
1 week course with Toni and Guy, Inspirational Youth 07, various colour courses, NVQ 1 and 2 and motivational courses with Peter Lunn and Alan Austin Smith.
Areas We Cover