The Original Zappas Hair Salon in Bean Oak Road, Wokingham
The zappas hair salon in Bean Oak Road, Wokingham, is situated outside the town centre between Wokingham centre and Bracknell. This was the first zappas salon and although it is more than 20 years old, a refurbishment in 2003 ensures it’s still stylish and modern.
Favourite customer features are the massaging backwash chairs and the coffee bar waiting area. Bean Oak Road is also home to our main training academy, held every Wednesday from 3.00pm – 7.00pm (models required, please ask at reception for details).
Here’s what you can expect from your unforgettable experience at zappas in Bean Oak Road, Wokingham…
- Arrive for your complimentary consultation, relax with a luxury beverage and flick through our welcome pack containing style inspiration, products, offers and more!
- Your Hair Stylist or Hair Colourist will discuss cut, colour and styling options, advising on looks and hues that will work best with your hair type, skin tone and face shape.
- If you’re a hair colour first-timer we’ll carry out a 48-hour skin test for your own peace of mind and safety.
- Once you’re 100% happy with your chosen style, we’ll treat you to a luxury designer shampoo, condition and decadent head massage.
- Want more complimentary refreshments? Just ask!
- You will be styled to perfection and your hair finished with professional products.
- And... feel free to pop in within two weeks for a tweak or more styling advice.
Phone0118 979 0043
Meet the Team
How long have you been in hairdressing?
Why did you choose to be a hairdresser?
I like working with people, being creative, I like to organise social and event evenings. I enjoy making people feel good about themselves.
What do you like most about being a hairdresser?
Working in a team and arranging hair events.
What do you specialise in, i.e., colour, hair-up?
Hair-ups, especially wedding hair.
What do you like about working for Zappas?
The whole environment including great team members and the commitment to training.
What/who motivates you?
The chance to motivate fellow colleagues and the excitement of organising hair events.
What/who influences you?
Fashion magazines with celebrities.
Areas We Cover